Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ok, let's see how this works. Basically, if you have updated your blog and want peeps to know, or if you have a new blog you want to plug, here's a place to do it. To keep it simple and uncluttered, please limit the comments to reporting your own updates and/or blog changes (sorry, no discussions about ice cream or eye candy).

Right now, we're just going to start off with one thread a week, and expand from there if needed. I don't know if we'll do anything with the link field- right now I can't change the template or any settings *paging Dweeze*.

ETA: You can also make "permission" comments as to linkage of blogs.

9 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Alice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Alice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Alice said...

Ok, third time is the charm, right?

I've updated, including a new "letters" post.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Great idea! I updated my blog today!

Also, it would be nice if we could use this place to offer permission to link each other.

Everyone who posts to this comment page has permission to link me if they want okay? There, done!

Alice, can I link you?

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Alice said...

Yes, you may. :)

This is a blanket permission for peeps to link my blog, as well as to this one.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger kevingrout said...

I'm new to blogworld (in the past week), so check me out, and link as you feel necessary. Thanks for setting this up alice and dweeze.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger mm said...

Update at my place. Like MTW, I don't mind if I'm linked.

I added you, Alice, thanks!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

OK, anybody who wants to link me has permission to do so! If you feel like, just send me a PM to let me know that you did.

Also, if the proprietors decide to do a master list of links on this blog, I give permission to include me.

Thanks, Dweeze and Alice.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Anyone who wants to link to me is welcome to do so (and "Thanks!")

Cheers,
~ EmRB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home