Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Meme- iTunes Playlist or Magic 8-ball?

Shamelessly swiped while blog-hopping, from Emily RugBurn's blog. I hope she doesn't mind, hopefully she'll wander over here soon.

Instructions: Open a music player of your choosing. Say the following questions aloud and press "Shuffle". The first song that comes up is the answer to the question. Keep shuffling/refreshing for each question.

1. How does the world see me?

2. Will I have a happy life?

3. What do my friends really think of me?

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

5. How can I make myself happy?

6. What should I do with my life?

7. Will I ever have children?

8. What is some good advice for me?

9. How will I be remembered?

10. What do I think my current theme song is?

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

12. What song will play at my funeral?

13. What type of men/women do you like?

You can post your answers here or on your blog, or both, but please let us know that you've done it so we can read what came up and point and laugh. That may or may not be code.

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Hi Alice!

I don't mind at all! Thanks for the invite - great idea!

Cheers!,
~EmRB

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

You may point and laugh at me now.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger mtw said...

Umm, I updated today. :-)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger miamicatt said...

Feel free to point and laugh now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home